As natural gas transforms the U.S. economy, we help our clients maximize the benefits of this resource by reducing energy costs and increasing profitability, while limiting environmental impact and providing a bridge to future renewable energy resources.
- LNG/CNG/RNG/Propane Facilities Siting and Design
- Natural Gas Infrastructure Design
- LNG/CNG/RNG/Propane Code Compliance
- Process Hazard Assessments (PHAs)
- Owner’s Engineering
Sanborn Head provides natural gas infrastructure design, permitting, and owner’s engineering services to natural gas utilities and large energy users in the industrial, manufacturing, higher education, and commercial sectors.
Our firm’s design and consulting services are founded on the principles of providing proven practices and value-added technologies to facilities that generate, process, distribute, and use natural gas, including liquefied natural gas (LNG), compressed natural gas (CNG), renewable natural gas (RNG), and propane.
Our multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists have the technical skills and experience to meet the needs of all types of natural gas and infrastructure projects from conception through to commissioning:
- Civil and environmental engineers and scientists perform pipeline siting studies, and design, permit and manage the construction of pipeline projects.
- Mechanical process engineers and electrical engineers design metering and regulating facilities, LNG facility upgrades and additions, and compressor stations for natural gas utilities.
- Technical specialists provide site remediation, geotechnical, site civil, mechanical, process, electrical, and instrumentation, and control design.
Natural gas infrastructure will be key to improved efficiency and growth of industrial and manufacturing facilities, institutional campuses, and municipal operations in the coming years. Sanborn Head is ideally suited to help our clients take advantage of all the benefits of natural gas.