Sanborn Head integrates sustainability across our scientific and engineering service areas. There is growing demand for sustainable solutions around energy supply, natural resource preservation and resiliency of buildings and infrastructure.
- Green Hydrogen, Solar, Renewable Natural Gas, Microgrids and Battery Storage
- Stormwater Retention, Coastal Resiliency, LEED Buildings, and Embodied Carbon
- Gas Services including CO2e Emission Calculations, Greenhouse Gas Reductions, Methane Monitoring and Reduction
The demand for sustainability services will only continue to grow as users throughout the private and public sectors make and implement their plans to be more resilient and reduce impacts on climate change.
Sanborn Head’s sustainability consultants are well-positioned to support sustainability projects given our firm’s wide array of technical, environmental, and engineering services:
- Green hydrogen project for an industrial facility. The project is developing a new hydrogen generation facility, hydrogen distribution system, and hydrogen and natural gas blending system.
- Renewable energy projects including solar energy development on brownfields, closed landfills, and integration with microgrids to improve community resiliency.
- Geotechnical engineering design of building foundations and infrastructure improvements to address future sea level rise and other impacts of climate change.
- Remediation of contaminated soil and ground water using technologies to produce zero waste and using passive solar energy.
- Renewable gas expertise including planning, evaluation, design, and construction support for biogas and landfill-gas-to-energy projects.
Sanborn Head has the diversity of technical skills and experience that are so important to sustainability projects, and we bring the human energy and enthusiasm to make these projects go forward.