Using our expertise in hydrogeology and groundwater, stormwater, and geotechnical engineering, we evaluate, develop, and protect water resources for private, public, and institutional clients and their projects.
- Water Supply Assessment & Development
- Water Well Design & Aquifer Testing
- Stormwater Design & Management
- Wastewater Disposal Design
- Modeling & Hydrogeological Studies
- Integrated Water Management
Water resources engineering requires the effective integration of a range of technical capabilities. Sanborn Head has the broad skills needed for water supply, management, and protection projects, from new groundwater source development, to rehabilitation and remediation of existing sources, to stormwater management and wastewater disposal. Services include:
- Assessment of groundwater supply potential on local and regional scales, including a wide range of fractured bedrock and overburden/porous media formations.
- Conceptual design, final design, permitting, and oversight of well drilling, and construction of water distribution and treatment systems.
- Analysis of surface water/groundwater interactions to assess potential effects on nearby wetlands and other water resources, while considering the extent of potential impact to water supplies due to areas of contamination.
Sanborn Head’s consultants assist our clients with the development of properties that require the coordinated design of all water water-related requirements, including on-site water wells, wastewater disposal systems, and stormwater infiltration galleries.
Our firm’s environmental engineering and hydrogeological experience and skills allow us to successfully complete these complex projects while managing often-competing water resource needs under the requirements of conservation planning and water use minimization.