The growing demand for renewable energy resources and their development is a natural fit for our focus on delivering innovative engineering solutions.
- Site Selection & Assessment
- Solar Photovoltaic Array Design Support
- Site Design and Construction
- Battery Storage
- Renewable Natural Gas & Biogas
- Geothermal Wells
- Solar Development on Closed Landfills, Brownfields Sites, and Rooftops
The demand for renewable energy resources will only continue to grow as users throughout the private and public sectors make and implement their plans to be more efficient and reduce impacts on climate change.
Sanborn Head’s renewable energy consultants are well-positioned to support renewable energy development given our firm’s wide array of technical, environmental, and engineering services that are typically needed for these projects:
- Solar energy development on brownfields, closed landfills, building rooftops, and other sites that have physical or regulatory constraints.
- Site selection, assessment and permitting for biogas (anaerobic digesters and landfills) and solar development projects.
- Renewable natural gas expertise covering planning, evaluation, design, and construction support for biogas from anaerobic digesters and landfills, as well as landfill-gas-to-energy projects.
- Groundwater hydrogeology and well design expertise to support geothermal energy projects.
- Combined environmental and geotechnical capabilities for integrated project solutions.
- Greenhouse gas reporting and gas sampling services.
- In-house mechanical and electrical engineering capabilities.
Sanborn Head has the diversity of technical skills and experience that are so important to renewable energy projects, and we bring the human energy and enthusiasm to make these projects go forward.