The reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, mitigation of odors, and productive use of a renewable resource are the core goals of our services for the capture and control of landfill gas from solid waste disposal facilities.
- Collection System Design and Optimization
- Wellfield Monitoring, Sampling, Tuning
- Data Management and Analysis
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) Reporting
- Carbon Offset Verification
- Landfill Gas-to-Energy Design
- Landfill Gas Management Suite™
Landfills provide challenges and opportunities for the responsible management, control, and beneficial use of the gas that is generated at these facilities. Effective landfill gas planning and management are essential to complying with environmental regulations related to greenhouse gas emissions and necessary to maximize gas collection and re-use. Sanborn Head understands these priorities and offers extensive experience in designing, permitting, and troubleshooting landfill gas (LFG) management systems to achieve facility compliance and operational goals.fir
We provide a range of services for the responsible and productive management of LFG, including:
- Greenhouse gas emissions estimates;
- Strategic design of landfill gas collection and control systems;
- Analyzing landfill gas wellfield data to develop recommendations for operational improvements
Sanborn Head’s team has a strong track record of successful projects involving landfill gas-to-energy, assisting our clients with turning a potential liability into a productive asset.
At the foundation of our firm’s expertise in LFG management is the diversity of our engineering and environmental capabilities needed for these projects, combined with diligence and responsiveness to our clients’ expectations.