There are many rewards from working at Sanborn Head. First among these is the opportunity to achieve your full career potential while working on challenging, engaging projects.
Supporting this opportunity is a deep commitment to the growth of our team members. For instance, we’ve completely reinvented the performance evaluation and development process by eliminating traditional annual performance reviews in favor of a program called EDGE: Empowerment, Development, Guidance, and Engagement.
EDGE replaces the often-cloudy rearview mirror approach of annual reviews with feedback and development sessions that are frequent, forward-looking, personal, interactive and fully focused on the attainment of individual professional goals. EDGE has earned high marks from both firm leadership and staff.
We also offer a highly competitive benefits package and numerous opportunities for professional development. We know these investments help us create a workplace that attracts and rewards people who love what they do.
“We have monthly check-ins…to talk with our supervisor about our work and progress, but also about ourselves and our lives. I can trust someone who cares about me, and I can say that my supervisor cares about my personal and professional life.”Catherine Sobchuk, Project Manager
“Over the past year, the most important part of my professional development has been the increase in responsibility given to me…My increased involvement and oversight on projects has given me exposure to new challenges which allow me to grow professionally, and this has also made me feel more trusted and valued as an integral part of the Sanborn Head team.”Catherine Sobchuk, Project Manager
Here to Help You Learn, Grow, and Succeed
We spend a great deal of time and energy on learning and development, knowing that these investments not only benefit our clients but also prepare today’s current team members to become the firm’s leadership in the future.
- Extensive on-the-job learning experiences, working closely with experienced staff on a wide range of projects
- A diverse library of in-house training modules and resources targeting the development of functional, management, and leadership competencies
- Paid off-site training opportunities and conferences
- Payment for professional registrations and professional society memberships
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bonus for attaining first professional licensure
- Paid health and safety training
- Regular professional development meetings through our EDGE program
Work at a Firm Where You Matter
Sanborn Head offers a comprehensive benefits package as part of our commitment to support the health and well-being of our employees and their families.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health and wellness offerings
- Work/life balance flexible scheduling
- 401(k) retirement and profit-sharing plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Multiple annual paid floating holidays
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Company-paid long-term care insurance and life insurance
- Company-paid identity protection
To learn more about our comprehensive benefits package download our Benefits Summary Brochure.
Join Our Team
Sanborn Head is always looking to welcome new talent to our team. See our open positions and find your next career.